Information we collect and how we use it
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- The information you provide – When you sign up for a buyer or affiliate account or any other service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password).
- Log information – When you access our site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Communications – When you send an email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting our rights or property and the rights or property of our users; and
- Developing new services.
We process personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: to show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can estimate taxes and shipping fees before you place an order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information to:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Set up your account for our store.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you chose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please see the PayPal and Stripe Privacy Policies for more details on their respective websites:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.